Putting on Christ in a World of Lies
Wellness in the Word Workshop September 2023 was filled with joyful worship as we learned how to glorify God with our bodies! If you weren’t able to join us for the live workshop, you can listen to the recording
Paul gives us important instructions about how to put to death the things of this world and how to put on Christ. Our world is so full of lies about our bodies, our health, the food we eat, that it is important to fight these from a biblical perspective. Jenn Bryant, MS, RDN, LD, CDCES leads us through this passage as it relates to health and wellness from a Biblical perspective.
Wellness in the Word
Putting on Christ in a World of Lies Outline
- What Christ did for us (verses 1-4)
- Put to Death (verses 5-9)
- Lies we believe from culture (9)
- Put on Christ with thankfulness (10-17)
- Begin with Thankfulness (15,17)
- Protect your heart and mind (9)
- Be intentional with your goals and have a plan
Remember that it all starts with THANKFULNESS! How can you be more intentional with being thankful for your body and for the food God has given you?