Bake: 12 minutes at 375 F
Makes 30 Cookies
2 cups Almond flour
1 cup Oats
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
¼ cup Coconut Oil
¼ cup Maple Syrup
1 tsp Vanilla
½ cup Chocolate Chips
½ cup Butterscotch Chips
½ cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Preheat oven to 375 F for conventional or 350 F for convection.
- Mix almond flour, oats, baking soda and salt together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Blend on low speed coconut oil and maple syrup until mostly combine. The coconut oil may still be present in small balls, which is OK. About 4 minutes.
- Add eggs and slowly and continue mixing on low for about 2 more minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut flakes.
- Form small balls on greased cooking sheet, then slightly press down.
- Bake at 375 F for about 12 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
Nutrition Information per Cookie:
125 Calories, 5 g Total Fat, 11 g Total Carb, 1.5 g Dietary Fiber, 2.7 g Protein